Wellness in the community
Keep updated here about my current collaborations with other local Wellness practitioners, events, & new treatments.
Upcoming for August..
Lower Ranscombe Retreat with Mother Moon www.mother-moon.co.uk I'm delighted to be invited to be the on site therapist for this retreat please see below for details & booking information.
Parents, grandparents, anyone looking for complete peace and quiet at the end of Summer. Lower Ranscombe on the edge of Lynton offers just that, get away from the crowds, noise, hustle and bustle, get back to nature and totally unwind for the day. We've got really limited spaces now on this retreat
Sunday 22nd August 10am-4pm.
- Deep peace set in the heart of Exmoor
- Guided walk, foraging, wildlife, flora, fauna
- Meditation outside
- Guided shamanic drum journey with Zara
- Free time to totally chill
- A fresh, wholesome two course lunch provided by The Pie Shack in Lynton. All dietary requirements catered for.
Cost for the day is £75 per person.Booking essential - email@example.com
Come along, be held, heard, loved and nourished by nature
During the free time of your retreat, there is an option to receive holistic treatments at an extra cost. The wonderful Lynette Lee is our resident therapist offering indian head massage and luxury facial treatments.